A Word about my Gift Guide Content
Hi everyone! Happy holiday season! I am so excited to bring you my gift guide series – and this year, I am on top of it! I was kind of new to blogging last year at this time and thought that posting my gift guides out in December was fine, but turns out I was SO late! So this year I will be bringing you my gift guide series today, and twice a week moving forward! Keep in mind ALL of my gift guides will be under $50 unless otherwise specified! I know we like to splurge on people but gift giving can also get out of control quickly! So I know how important it is to get quality, beautiful gifts but not have to spend a fortune.
The Best Gifts for the Hostess
I chose this for my first one because it’s definitely the gifts you start thinking about way before Christmas! We have Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, and other holiday get together before Christmas even comes around, so having a few gifts you can easily wrap up for a host is a genius idea! The items I rounded up are pretty neutral, easy, and can be used for anyone! My aunt always hosts and I know paper products (like the napkins I linked below) go over so well with her because she goes through tons as a host!
How to Shop
Shopping these gift guides are super easy – just click on the links below! Links will show up underlined so you can easily click! It will take you right to the item. I also have shoppable images at the bottom of each gift guide (with prices on everything) if its easier to just click on the picture instead.
1. Christmas Tree Cheese Board – everyone can use a cute cheese board for their holiday entertaining!
2. This Fancy Wine Decanter is perfect for the hostess who knows their wine!
3. A good coffee table book gives everyone something to look at!
4. Holiday Napkins are a super useful gift that a host will appreciate – and you can accompany them with straws, plates, and cups in a fun festive patterns. My aunt entertains constantly, and I can’t tell you how appreciative she is when someone restocks her supply!
5. Wine and Chocolate Combo name a better combination..I’ll wait 🙂
6. A Cozy Blanket that looks as luxe as this will definitely be appreciated!
7. Crystal Coasters I bought these a few months ago and they had something so pretty to a coffee table.
8. Wine Tumblers I call these wine sippy cups – and these are genius for a party!
9. A gorgeous box of Truffles will bring a smile to your hostess’ face.
10. Wine Chiller will definitely go appreciated.
11. Healthyish Cookbook A bright and colorful cookbook (and bonus – this is my fave! I use it all the time!) is a great gift for a hostess!
12. A Beautiful Candle in a lovely scent
Bookmark this page so you can check out all of my gift guides when they go live this week!