FINALLY! My ultimate gift guide for her is live! I always save the best for last, so this is definitely by far my favorite gift guide – I tried to cover everything that is popular right now, but give you AFFORDABLE options for it all! Like that fuzzy sherpa that EVERYONE is wearing and loving (and I admit!) I have it for under $50, a Rebecca Minkoff lookalike bag for $30, and duck boots for those snowy days under $50 also! There are also luxe cold weather accessories and makeup sets too! So enjoy this holiday gift guide! You are bound to find something for everyone on your list. Plus, while we are on the topic – shipping (standard) cutoff is usually tomorrow or the next day, but for express you still have at least a couple of days left to get it in time! Just check the retailers website. I linked a lot of items from TJMaxx and you still have until the 16th to order in time for Christmas!
How to Shop
Shopping these gift guides are super easy – just click on the links below! Links will show up underlined so you can easily click! It will take you right to the item. I also have shoppable images at the bottom of each gift guide (with prices on everything) if its easier to just click on the picture instead.
- Obsessed with ALL of these Benefit products and this set is only $29 – which is a steal because the bronzer alone is around $20!!
2. This sought after palette from Anastasia of Beverly Hills would be the perfect gift for anyone that loves makeup! $45
3. Shearling gloves are super high on my list, and these are under $20!
4. Artwork for her office would be an amazing gift – I love this canvas print!
5. Headphones in rose gold! I have a pair of rose gold ones and everytime I travel I get stopped and asked where they are from! Also these are only $34 and bluetooth.
6. Sherpa hoodie is a must! Only $25
7. If you cannot figure out what to get her, just get this scarf, its only $15 and its neutral and will go with anything!
8. A Rebecca Minkoff look alike for WAY less! Like, $100 less! This one is $20!
9. Leopard is the biggest trend this winter – and you can snag this coat for $40!!
10. Ah, the infamous sherpa pullover. I own it, I love it, worth every penny. I found it on sale for $49!!!
11. I think EVERYONE needs a pair of duck boots – and these ones are under $40!
12. Okay, these are nowhere near under $50, but could you imagine opening GUCCI earrings on Christmas? And these are $229 which in my opinion, is a STEAL!
13. Free people for the win! These leggings come in two colors and are only $25!
14. Sensing a theme? These shearling socks look SO cozy!
15. Get her a little Kate Spade this Christmas with Live Colorfully perfume! Under $40.
16. How fun are these faux fur earmuffs?