Here is my next in the gift guide series! This one is for all you beauty lovers out there! For me, my nieces (who are both 18) absolutely are makeup junkies so I love finding them the latest and greatest in beauty! I also think its fun to buy a few of these items (some of them are under $10) and put them in a basket too! Last year even my mother in law wanted some beauty products for Christmas! I rounded up all of my favorites here, and a few tips for shopping beauty items too!
Tips for Getting the Best Deals on Beauty for the Holidays
During the holiday season, stores like Nordstrom Rack and TJMaxx stock up on beauty items and gift sets – usually what is left over from Nordstrom or Sephora – so it’s your chance to get some good deals on brands like Tarte, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Anastasia of Beverly Hills, and NARS, to name a few! TJMaxx & Marshalls have a great in-store selection, but don’t forget to check TJMaxx online too! I found some gifts for my guide there! Other stores, like Walmart and Target also carry gift sets for the holiday season too – they are usually a good deal (like the 5 dry shampoos for $10) and a great way to try new products too! Lastly, Sephora and Ulta will carry gift sets exclusively for the holidays. One of my favorites is the mascara sampler (for $50, you get 8 or so samples, and then get a full size of your choice) or the fragrance sampler works the same way too!
How to Shop
Shopping these gift guides are super easy – just click on the links below! Links will show up underlined so you can easily click! It will take you right to the item. I also have shoppable images at the bottom of each gift guide (with prices on everything) if its easier to just click on the picture instead.
1. Nars blush palette and it comes in another color, plus less than $20!
3. Whish makes the best smelling products
4. A whole gift pack of face masks gives the receiver so many options!
5. I have been wanting an acrylic storage unit for all my makeup, and this one is under $30! Comes in a bunch of fun colors!
6. Dry shampoo = life and this sample pack is a perfect gift for a girl on the go!
7. Philosophy scents are so light and refreshing, so an easy gift for a beauty lover!
8. This brush set would be perfect for someone who needs to upgrade their makeup brushes (like me!)
9. Facial Spray by Mario Badescu is a cult classic! This set is only $15!
10. A hair tools organizer is something anyone can use, trust me!
11. Jade rollers are the newest thing, and I love that this set comes with a sleeping mask!
12. I love Lorac eyeshadow palettes, and this one is under $20!
13. Stila lipsticks for the girl who loves a bold lip!
Shop the post right here, and if you need gift ideas for a host or hostess, check out the guide here!