I can’t believe I have never posted about my favorite beauty finds! I change my mind often, so I am always switching up my beauty routine. Although I don’t wear TONS of makeup, there are items I would love to share with you all because maybe you will fall in love with them too!
- Ulta Tanning Mousse – okay, so this self-tanner is my holy grail. I will not use any other! And at $12.99, you can’t go wrong with it. I would suggest buying the medium shade and definitely use the mitt. I have never felt that this product was streaky and really is a cinch to apply!
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Water in Dark – I had never heard of this product before I tried it from Octoly. Totally skeptical but actually GENIUS. Add a few drops to your go to moisturizer and in a few hours, your face is tan! I hate putting self-tanner on my face so I love using this. And bonus – my husband also uses this daily! My only regret with introducing him to it is that we go through it twice as fast!
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil – I buy this in the taupe color and it goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Even if I am wearing NO makeup, I will always always always fill in my brows (because let’s be honest – they suck otherwise).
- Pur Foundation – I am not a foundation girl, but when I need a little extra coverage this is AMAZING. Its absolutely lightweight, the coverage is thick (in a good way) but it doesn’t feel like I am wearing anything. It also stays ALL day long!
- Loreal Lash Primer – I am actually not loyal to any actual mascara, but I am absolutely loyal to wearing a good primer. It makes such a huge difference when I wear mascara. This one is less than $10, so it’s an absolute steal.
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Sanibel – you cannot find a better nude color I am telling you!
- Hoola Bronzer by Benefit – I had always bought cheap bronzer before I found this, and now I am NEVER going back. This is matte, lightweight, and so natural looking. I was able to get it for $15 when Ulta had it for half off during its 21 days of beauty – so if you want to try it, definitely keep a lookout for that sale!
- Flower Beauty Blush Bomb in Cinnamon – I am always a fan of liquid blush. I half naturally dry skin, so a liquid blush gives me a really nice glow all day long. Plus, its a stain so it lasts all day too! The shade cinnamon is a warmer-nude hue so I love it for a natural flush.