****This post was sponsored by Londontown USA, but all opinions are my own****
I have you be honest, I am so skeptical of any nail polish product. I am also skeptical of gel nails because literally mine peel off after 2 weeks! So aside from acrylics, which I won’t get because of the 1) maintenance 2) damage to my nails and 3) cost, I always find myself kind of SOL when it comes to a manicure….until I found Londontown USA. They are a cruelty-free + vegan nail care line (which is awesome!) and their manicures last 7 days. Let me tell you – as someone who has been known to have to touch up my nails at work, in the car, etc. , this promise was intriguing but I was also super skeptical. So I was anxious to try it out!
First, the color names of the lakurs are SO fun – Save the Queen, Cheerio, etc – all English themed! My kit came with four colors, a top coat, and a base coat. After wearing this polish for 7 whole days, I am telling you I may have had one or two tiny chips, and the colors LASTS! I am a new fan of this brand and it’s my new go-t0. If you want a 7-day manicure that lasts, read on for my tips for the product. And at $16 a bottle (plus 30% off with code JEND for my followers!) – it is an awesome deal.
1. I started out like I would when I paint my nails – push my cuticles down, and buff my nails slightly with a nail file.
2. Apply the base coat, and let dry. Takes about 2 minutes or so to dry.
3. Apply the color coat – the color goes on so smooth, not streaky, and was super easy! I put two coats on but for the lighter colors, I would suggest 3 coats.
4. Apply the top coat. This coat made my nails dry instantly – I was able to apply makeup within a minute or two because my nails were dry!
– Touch up any chips throughout the week – no need to repaint your whole nail!
– Reapply the top coat about 3 days in to preserve your nails
– Remove like you would any polish!